FIRST HOME BUYERS
Buying your first home is an exciting but sometimes daunting experience. Next door Home Loans have the knowledge to ensure your first experience is a pain-free and error-free one.
Recently, there have been many changes to the government funded first home owner benefits. The benefits are state and territory specific so your solicitor will advise you on what you are entitled to and how you can claim these benefits.
As a first home buyer when considering your first property purchase you should consider the following:
- How much can I afford to set aside for my mortgage repayment?
- What will my repayment be?
- How much money do I have for my deposit?
- How much will my stamp duty be?
- What will my other costs be?
- Do I need to set aside money for mortgage insurance?
- Do I qualify for the First Home Owners Grant?
- Are my current circumstances likely to change soon?
Next Door Home Loans would be happy to talk to you about your options.